Hyatt 2 Free Nights + 1 More Night

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Bhsu21, Nov 15, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Bhsu21

Bhsu21 Silver Member

Status Points:
    So far I have a reservation booked for the Park Hyatt Sydney with my two free suite nights next Feb (signed up for the card when I was a Diamond. Now down to platinum).

I got an Opera Deluxe room for two nights.

Now we're thinking of staying an extra night and I will use Hyatt points to redeem a free night. Normally that wouldn't be for the Opera Deluxe type room I believe.

Do you think they will keep us in the same room for all three nights? I called Hyatt and she said it's up to the hotel.

Thanks for reading!

wrxmom and Kalboz like this.
  2. rookie10

rookie10 Silver Member

Status Points:
    It's going to depend on the hotels occupancy that night. If they can sell a room at a higher rate, you will probably be asked to switch rooms. I'm sure the hotel staff will try to keep where you are but it comes down to economics. If you had diamond status it may or may not help. Is your third night on a weekend or weekday? That may play a role as well. In any case, be prepared to downgrade. If your lucky and you get to stay in the same room that will be icing on the cake.

wrxmom and Kalboz like this.
  3. Bhsu21

Bhsu21 Silver Member

Status Points:
    That's what
    That's what I'm thinking too. We will be there Sunday, Monday for now but looking to add Tuesday.

I might just roll the dice on it and hope for the best.

Thanks!

rookie10 likes this.