Hyatt $100 statement credit + two free nights

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by benjiM, Oct 8, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. benjiM

benjiM Silver Member

Status Points:
    From what I have seen on the blogs and on the forums, the best Hyatt CC offers are either the no-spend offer or the $75 statement credit offer with $1000 spend in 3 months (on top of the two free nights for both offers). When I logged onto Hyatt.com today to book a stay at the Hyatt Regency Dallas I was offered a Hyatt CC with $100 statement credit. The offer came up on the right side of the page when I selected my room type and rate and was sent to the summary page.

Hope this helps.

2. edog22
    Original Member

edog22 Silver Member

Status Points:
    worked for me, thanks :)

Kalboz and flyingdawg like this.
  3. Sil747

Sil747 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Which is better? Is the $100 statement credit if you book at the hyatt at the same time you apply for the card?

Kalboz likes this.
  4. petrapenang

petrapenang Silver Member

Status Points:
    Works but only if US based hotels are selected I think. I tried else where in the world and this offer doesn't come up.

5. edog22
    Original Member

edog22 Silver Member

Status Points:
    same experience for me-- tried Australian hotels and didn't see an offer, then tried San Francisco and it popped up.

On a side note, UPS notified me that I have a shipment from CHASE CFC out for delivery today-- if it is the actual card that is pretty fast turn-around by Chase.

6. thesterlingtraveler

thesterlingtraveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    I had a super fast turn around... 'approval pending' one day, day after they shipped the card.

7. B1BomberVB

B1BomberVB Silver Member

Status Points:
    I got my new Fairmont card the same superfast way this June via UPS overnight!