Hyatt’s Consolation Promotion

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 19, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    No sooner had I pushed “publish” on the last post about the 50,000 Hyatt point promo than I (rather my wife) received a targeted promotion of her own. While this one is not nearly as lucrative as the other, it actually fits our circumstances quite a bit better. The promotion is to stay one night between September 1 – November 30 and receive 2,000 Hyatt points. That’s it! There will be no additional points given for any stays past that one, but that is still a pretty nice offer! Our family occasionally stays at the local Hyatt here with points since there are some nice things for the kids, but I generally book it out of my account since I am the Diamond and want the points (when booked with the Points+Cash option). However, with an offer like this, we will just book the next room from her account instead and basically get almost all of our points back on the stay! Not a bad offer! So, keep an eye... The post Hyatt’s Consolation Promotion appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...