How to view pending flights upgrade status?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by stephenbgarvan, Mar 8, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. stephenbgarvan

stephenbgarvan Silver Member

Status Points:
    It always said:
    pending ,then when your time /flight window passed it said either confirmed or waitllsted for each applicable flight for automatic upgrades. I cant seem to find or view that anywhere on new system?

2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    You don't see it because it isn't there. If your status is on the reservation then you will be processed when the CPUs are handed out.

3. Rob
    Original Member

Rob Gold Member

Status Points:
    At least while we're still in post-integration fallout times, this isn't 100% true.

For example, my status is on my award reservation ticketed in XN, and I have an Explorer card, but I know I haven't been processed when CPUs are handed out.

Prior to integration, I had a ticket out of sync because a PMUA upgrade cleared and even after getting PMCO reservations to re-sync it, I wasn't EUA'd nor even added to the upgrade list when I checked in.

Sure, these problems should both take care of themselves as they work through the integration issues, and now that they aren't dealing with multiple reservations systems, but I still wonder about other ways that a ticket might get out of sync and prevent a passenger from being upgraded.

NYCUA1K likes this.
  4. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    I hope you're right about the problems taking care of themselves because, currently, the upgrade system for the merged company is a mess...tickets seem to get out of synch randomly and when that happens, attempts to upgrade fail!

5. goalie
    Original Member

goalie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Under COdbaUA, you will not see "upgrade pending" as you did under Legacy UA and you'll just have to trust ;) COdbaUA that not only is your upgrade request in the system but that you also don't get ToD'd out of your upgrade :rolleyes: