How To Use Points At Disney World

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 24, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

A bunch of (partly) miles & points people are spending the weekend at Disney to celebrate someone's "round" birthday. Not to judge, but unless that number is "10," there ain't no good reason for that. ;) My friend Tiffany is also partaking in the festivities (though not crazy enough to celebrate her birthday here), and offered to share some tips for maximizing points at Disney World. She has a good excuse for knowing a thing or two about Disney, given that she has nieces and nephews that are Disney-aged. To start, I should note up front that this is not an attempt at sharing the cheapest trip to Disney World, or how to maximize every potential dollar spent. Those resources are out there, and those folks are hardcore. They make the most passionate mileage collectors look like passive hobbyists, and I’m not nearly smart enough to take that on. So if you want to know every possible trick and loophole, you should head over there. For the average person though, and certainly for miles and points hobbyists, there are some ways to maximize the perks and programs you’re already used to, so I thought it might be helpful to go through some of those options if you're planning a trip to Disney World. The post How To Use Points At Disney World appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...