How to tell if exec lounge is avail?

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by Ed Ip, Aug 28, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Ed Ip

Ed Ip Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi all,

I am starting to switch most of my business from Marriott over to Hilton. On the Marriott site, there is a fact sheet for each property listing whether there is a lounge or not. Is there something similar for Hilton to tell whether a lounge is available?

Also, are Hilton lounges open on the weekend?

Thanks!

Ed

2. Max M

Max M Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm unaware of any such listing, but perhaps I just haven't looked hard enough.

Your best bet is to call the individual property directly and ask if they do have a lounge, and what days the lounge is open.

3. astraveln

astraveln Silver Member

Status Points:
    Often under the room description..... it will say exective lounge access included, that is when you click on the room. IE it will say executive room, then click on discription. it will often say, access to exec lounge ect.
    They never list the lounge hours or days open, I always have to email the propert or call. I get most of my lounge details on flyertalk.

I wish their was a master list of lounges and what they serve(ie wine and beer ect). As an example, I was shocked to find liquor in the Hilton Minneapolis(next to Mall of America) with full self serve bar on exec floor. I expect it in Asia, but that kind of information would shift my stay locations in the states.

If you ever find a master list, please post it!!

Ed Ip likes this.
  4. WhiteDesert

WhiteDesert Silver Member

Status Points:
    Or--maybe we could take the results of the various inquires-to-properties and post them on a thread here, and use that thread as the basis to create an increasingly accurate and complete list.

5. WhiteDesert

WhiteDesert Silver Member

Status Points:
    But yes, as astraveln said--if you do happen across such a list, please do put it up!

6. Ed Ip

Ed Ip Silver Member

Status Points:
    I think Astraveln is on the right track -- Search for the property on Hilton.com, click on "Rooms & Suites" for that property. If a property has an exec lounge, I think it will show "Executive Rooms" as an option regardless of availability. The lounge's operating hours may need a phone call.

Thanks all.