How To Take Advantage of the Chase Slate Card Offer

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 18, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Let me say this before I begin – I want to caution everyone to treat this type of offer with care. I am not encouraging readers to start spending beyond your means because of this special offer. You obviously still need to pay, it is not free money! However, there is a way to use this promotional offer to your advantage, which is the purpose of this post. But, I wanted to start with this caution! Disclosure: I do NOT receive a commission for this card. How To Take Advantage of the Chase Slate Card Offer One of the cards in the Chase credit card family is the Chase Slate card. It is different from the other cards for a couple of reasons. One is that the card actually looks different. The orientation of the card is actually portrait rather than the usual landscape orientation of all other cards. Another thing that sets it apart is that it is not a point earning card but has promotional offers for spending... The post How To Take Advantage of the Chase Slate Card Offer appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...