How To Find & Book Award Tickets On These Very Desolate Routes – Australia / South America

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 27, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    As part of my upcoming 6 marathons on 6 continents in under 5 days, I had selected my cities and routes in a way that I would be able to hit all of the cities in a short time span while still ending in Washington, DC. Since I am running to raise money for the Wounded Warrior Project and my runs were ending the day before 9/11, I really wanted to finish in the US. How To Find & Book Award Tickets Between Australia & South America That meant going for one of the emptiest routes in the sky – the Australia <-> South America route. If you look at a flight map of all flights at any given time, you will see that flights across the Southern Hemisphere are indeed sparse (the map below is from 2009 data). Read more: Booking one of the most elusive routes in the sky If you plan on traveling this route, which would be a nice way to squeeze in a different country... The post How To Find & Book Award Tickets On These Very Desolate Routes – Australia / South America appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...