How to find Arrivals Suite in San Francisco ?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by German Expat, Mar 5, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. German Expat
    Original Member

German Expat Silver Member

Status Points:
    My wife and son are flying from Beijing into San Francisco on a UA F award ticket. Since they have 4 hours to kill I would like to send them to the arrivals suite. I have been there but it was a while ago and forgot the exact way.
    From what I remember it is after you leave international arrivals on the way to Terminal 3. How easy is it to find and what signs do you need to follow ?

2. jason8612
    Original Member

jason8612 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Skyvillager likes this.
  3. RichardInSF
    Original Member

RichardInSF Silver Member

Status Points:
    That means when you come out of customs, you turn right to start.

4. Infinite1K
    Original Member

Infinite1K Silver Member

Status Points:
    After you leave customs go left ( same direction as connecting flights and where the bag drop off is).

Once you exit, head towards Terminal 3. After going through the connector hallway that links the International G and Terminal 3, you'll see down escalators on your right heading towards the Arrival Suite and the F/G parking area.

If you get lost or more need more directions there is usually a United agent at both the baggage drop and also by the International G and Terminal 3 connector that you can ask questions.

German Expat likes this.
  5. German Expat
    Original Member

German Expat Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks, that's very helpful and I now remember the escalator going downstairs. Will send my wife your description.

6. RichardInSF
    Original Member

RichardInSF Silver Member

Status Points:
    Funny, I would get there by going right (as I said) and doing roughly the mirror image of the above instructions -- the connector must go through, I guess.