How To Deal With Hotels That Ban Photography?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 16, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I'm a big fan of Los Angeles, so when I'm not "traveling," it's sort of my home base. When I eventually stop living in hotels full time, it's probably where I'll decide to settle down. When I'm in LA I usually stay at the Andaz West Hollywood. I love the hotel, the area, the breakfast, and the staff. It's a great "home base," I suppose. However, I do try to mix things up as much as I can, and I've always quite admired The Sunset Tower Hotel, located right across the street from the Andaz. I think it really captures the beauty of "old world" Hollywood... and I'm not talking about the "triple threats" -- actors (extras in toothpaste commercials... if they're lucky)/(Instagram) models/(YouTube) singers. It's run down, but in a charming way. Which I think describes a lot of LA. I love going to The Tower Bar at The Sunset Tower Hotel for drinks, as it has a gorgeous terrace with views of the LA skyline. The post How To Deal With Hotels That Ban Photography? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...