How To Check Your Uber Rating

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 14, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I'm a huge fan of Uber, and use them a lot. I don't have a car given that I live in hotels full time. And I find Uber to be the next best thing. UberX is in virtually all cases cheaper than a taxi, while UberBlack often isn't that much more, but is a lot more comfortable. Also keep in mind that Uber has a pretty lucrative referral program, whereby you can get a free ride of up to $20 by being referred. Generally I find Uber drivers to be fantastic. And that probably has to do with the instant feedback loop. With every ride you're asked to rate the driver, and have the option of leaving feedback. The driver won't actually see what score you leave them, but instead will only see their overall score. But here's what most people don't realize -- Uber drivers are also rating Uber riders. Just like you have the option of giving them a 1-5 star rating with every ride, they also have the option of giving you a 1-5 star rating. The post How To Check Your Uber Rating appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...