How Should I Fly Home From Europe?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 17, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I've been in Europe for what feels like forever now, but it's finally almost time to get out of here. I'm kind of sad about that, not just because I love everything about Europe (other than the prices), but because I love being in a timezone several hours ahead of the US. It makes being productive so much easier, since I'm "ahead of the game" rather than spending all day catching up. But I've got places to go, and in the next three weeks will be passing through Orlando, Seoul, Dubai, Oslo, New York, and Hong Kong. Anyway, I'm trying to plan my routing home for this week, and am making an effort to try new products. Nowadays the excitement I get out of the premium cabin travel experience isn't the experience itself, but how much I enjoy interacting with you guys and sharing the experience. That's why I enjoy a China Southern first class flight as much as a Lufthansa first class flight. The post How Should I Fly Home From Europe? appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Comments@ Joe — Would be KEF-OSL-LHR-BOG-MIA-TPA, I guess. by luckyBogota sounds good but what would the final routing be? by JoeI say Singapore business class. Reviews of it have ranged from ... by TimothyRelated StoriesWhich Jobs Require Lots Of Travel?ANA First Class Award Space Wide Open!Air China First Class Award Space New York To Beijing

Continue reading...