How Quickly Does The Citi Prestige Fourth Night Credit Post?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 15, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I've written extensively about the Citi Prestige Card, which is one of the hottest cards on the market right now. While the card carries a $450 annual fee, it has so many incredible benefits which more than justify the annual fee, in my opinion. Among other things, these include: -- A sign-up bonus of 50,000 ThankYou Rewards points after spending $3,000 on the card within the first three months — those points can be transferred to one of their airline transfer partners, or be redeemed for $800+ worth of flights on American/US Airways -- A $250 annual airline credit (with your first year’s annual fee you actually get two of those — that’s $500 of airline credits with your first year’s $450 annual fee) -- Access to American Admirals Clubs -- A fourth night free hotel benefit -- The most comprehensive Priority Pass membership offered by any card -- A $100 Global Entry fee credit But arguably one of the most lucrative benefits of the card is the fourth night free hotel benefit. While I was skeptical of the benefit when I first applied for the card, for me it has proven to be the most valuable benefit of the card. I've already used the benefit for four sets of stays in the past two months alone. The post How Quickly Does The Citi Prestige Fourth Night Credit Post? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...