How Many Lufthansa Planes Have The New Business Class?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 13, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Yesterday I had the distinct privilege of flying Lufthansa's vintage business class between Frankfurt and Orlando, which is a good decade or two past its prime. It made me decide to look into just how many Lufthansa planes still feature the old business class product. Last March I wrote a post entitled "Which Flights Have Lufthansa's New Business Class?" That post had the status of how many planes had the new business class product at the time. Since that was almost a year ago I figured I'd write an updated post with the status of Lufthansa's new business class installation. First of all, keep in mind that Lufthansa has a business class cabin tracker, whereby you can see whether your flight is scheduled to feature the new business class product starting eight weeks before departure. Of course the status is subject to change, but it's generally accurate. The post How Many Lufthansa Planes Have The New Business Class? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...