Last night I called AA and placed the outbound one-way part of a planned trip to SE Asia on hold for five days. I'm still trying to locate return options, which seems like it's going to be harder than the outbound part. Right now, I see one possible return. If I take that one, I'd like to use a different outbound flight (otherwise the trip is longer than I really have time for). Can I have multiple "versions" of the same trip on hold at the same time?