How Long For Sign Up Reward Points To Post

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by rodeojones, Oct 31, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. rodeojones

rodeojones Silver Member

Status Points:
    How long does it take for sign up rewards to post? I recently fulfilled and paid my $3000.00 for the Chase Sapphire and have been waiting anxiously for the 40,000 points to post to my account. I have been checking every day for two weeks and still nothing!! :eek:

In general, how long to these sign up bonuses take to post to your account?

Thanks

2. MX

MX Gold Member

Status Points:
    After you qualified for the bonus, it should post at the time when the statement is printed. You had to spend $3K within 93 days of your account application. Give them a call, if you didn't get the bonus.

rodeojones, boondr and edekba like this.
  3. boondr

boondr Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yeah think Capitol One is the only one that posts points when you earn them. The rest wait for the statement date.

edekba and rodeojones like this.
  4. nurse traveler

nurse traveler Active Member

Status Points:
    I was just told by Chase yesterday on my Marriott Rewards Visa it would take 4-8 weeks to post afterI completed my spend. I was then encouraged to complete my spend quickly so I could utilize my points.

rodeojones likes this.
  5. rodeojones

rodeojones Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks all for the response.

6. boondr

boondr Gold Member

Status Points:
    No experience specifically with the Marriot rewards card but I am fairly certain that is Chase's standard line for all their cards and I haven't had one yet that took that long. Usually post within days of statement date as long as the purchases meeting the min. spend cleared at least a few days prior.

edekba likes this.
  7. Million Mile Secrets

Million Mile Secrets Silver Member

Status Points:
    If you completed your minimum spending well before the statement close date (say 7 to 10 days) the points will post to your account a few days after your statement closes. Otherwise, it could take as long as the next statement to see the bonus points in your account.

rodeojones and mmamminna like this.