How long after mileage request to CO does it take for miles to post?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by paladin87, Dec 20, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. paladin87
    Original Member

paladin87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I submitted an email request for missing miles from some AC and AC/UA cs flights to onepass and was wondering if anyone knows how long it generally takes to hear something back or see them post. I got an automatic email acknowledging the request but I have not heard anything back.

2. AZjohn

AZjohn Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi paladin87,
    Well, what I do know is it took CO about 3 months to reply to my one and only e-mail I sent them. So I would suggest you call them rather than waiting for them to read your e-mail.
    Good luck,
    John

3. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    I actually just got off the phone with the MP folks about a similar inquiry. They're quoting 2-3 weeks on the email backlog because the call volume is so high they've pulled CSRs off email duty to cover the phones. Not a good situation at all.

4. paladin87
    Original Member

paladin87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sigh...I just want to make sure they post and credit in time to make sure I have no issues with my status renewal.

5. TAHKUCT
    Original Member

TAHKUCT Gold Member

Status Points:
    I had requested missing credit for my MP account for a LH flight and miles posted within 4 days. However, it was about 2 month ago.