How I Went From Business To Coach In 60 Seconds – Without Changing My Seat

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 12, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    If you have never traveled in inter-European business class, you may wonder why many people will say not to redeem miles for such a ticket for the seat. This is especially true since the mileage upsell can be significant over the cost of economy. In the end, inter-European business class is much more about the ground game than the seat in the air. Sidebar: Inter-European business class seats are the same exact seats as economy class. The biggest difference is that they have blocked off the middle seat in these 3-seat rows to make your portion a little more spacious. Most airlines will give a little extra legroom for those front rows as well. How I Went From Business To Coach In 60 Seconds – Without Changing My Seat On a recent flight, I boarded my Aegean flight and headed for “my” seat – 3D (I always select that seat on Aegean planes – it is my personal favorite). I saw someone sitting comfortably in my seat and pulled my ticket... The post How I Went From Business To Coach In 60 Seconds – Without Changing My Seat appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...