How does the Park Hyatt Vendome Paris Treat Diamond Guests?

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by HoKo, Nov 21, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. HoKo
    Original Member

HoKo Silver Member

Status Points:
    So I was able to use the 2 free nights from a Chase Hyatt CC along with 1 free night booked using Hyatt GP points to get a 3 night stay at the Paris Park Hyatt Vendome. I just recently achieved Diamond for the first time so I don't have a ton of experience with the benefits.

I was wondering what people’s experiences have been with staying at this hotel with Diamond status. What should my expectations be in terms of room upgrades and breakfast benefit?

Any other major benefits that they provide that I can look forward to?

Thanks for sharing!

2. jfhscott
    Original Member

jfhscott Silver Member

Status Points:
    I suggest you go to the review in the list of property reviews.

My understanding is that just about everyone is pleased. The benefits are standard - amenity and breakfast, but both are superlative.

3. traveltoomuch

traveltoomuch Silver Member

Status Points:
    My suite was huge but also somewhat underwhelming: it was an inside suite that had no view. It had a large bedroom and a small sitting room joined by a complex of bathroom rooms and fixtures that defied counting. The amenity was a nice (half?) bottle of wine. Breakfast was served in the restaurant and was outstanding. Housekeeping was astonishingly unobstrusive - we never saw them. On the whole, the property did not impress me as much as I thought it might, but it was still very nice.

Singapore Flyer likes this.
  4. Singapore Flyer

Singapore Flyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    this was experience for 3 days. 2 in a suite and one in an upgraded king room as a diamond. Wife and I enjoyed the breakfast but found it underwhelming. Definitely enjoyed the food and options more at the PH Tokyo. If you do decide to add a tip to the bill for your breakfast it will be charged on your folio.

Sent from my iPhone using milepoint

5. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  6. Seacarl
    Original Member

Seacarl Gold Member

Status Points:
    Kalboz likes this.