How Do You Feel About Flying On September 11?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 11, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Today marks the 14th anniversary of 9/11/01, though I'm sure everyone has realized that by now. I don't think there are many days in history that virtually all of us remember, though I'd be willing to bet 9/11 is probably the closest to such a day. I'm spending the day reflecting, thinking about all the lives that were changed as a result of the events of that day. Anyway, yesterday Nick messaged me about 9/11, and specifically asked about whether I'd avoid flying on 9/11. And that led to an interesting conversation. Because even though we both feel the same about 9/11 (hopefully virtually all of us do!), the approach we took as a result differed significantly. After that we figured it would be fun to get the perspectives of Travis and Tiffany as well. With that out of the way, here are our collective thoughts reflecting on 9/11, and how it impacts our flying behavior on that day. The post How Do You Feel About Flying On September 11? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...