How do I add AAdvantage to Awardwallet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by rylemdr, Dec 5, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. I can't seem to add aadvantage to my awardwallet account. I can seem to log into my account at the website fine.

I also notice that it is filed under "dining" instead of the "airline" category.

alohastephen likes this.
  2. Up&Away

Up&Away Silver Member

Status Points:
    AA is no longer permitting awardwallet to access accounts. I just found out about this myself when I went to update my accounts and all the AA accounts were missing. I'm a little on the irritated side with AA at present! Awardwallet is working on something to get around it, but I didn't read close enough to understand what it is/will do.

3. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
  4. Thank you very much for the info. I did actually remember awardwallet sending me an email just recently, but I forgot that it was regarding AA.

Thanks again!

alohastephen likes this.
  5. gwhit21

gwhit21 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Chimpy and Up&Away like this.
  6. daemon14

daemon14 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I signed up for the beta extension testing and it works pretty well. It takes a little extra time to check AA when you update, though.

7. Up&Away

Up&Away Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the link. (And the link from there and the next link...;)) I have missed having AA on AW and hope I'll be able to add it back soon. I got the following message when I signed up to be a part of the beta testing:

We will send you an email when we are ready for you to participate in the beta. Depending on how many volunteers we have we may not be able to invite everyone to limit the amount of support requests.

I just got my first BIG bonus on AA and really want to see it in my total count. (Yes, I'm new enough to all this that things like that are exciting.)

gwhit21 likes this.
  8. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    It doesn't stop being exciting. ;)

9. bringer
    Original Member

bringer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I really miss AA showing up on my Android device....It's just not the same.

10. miles and smiles
    Original Member

miles and smiles Gold Member

Status Points:
    And it doesn't stop being satisfying to use my points for upcoming trips. :)
    So, my account just went down 25K, but a wonderful trip has taken shape. thumbs-up.gif

And the extension works great, and it's nice to have my AA miles back on AW.

Up&Away likes this.
  11. daemon14

daemon14 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I get such a thrill from seeing my balances go up and so sad when my balances go down :((even when it is 30K AA miles for 15 hours in J)

12. sagefemme52
    Original Member

sagefemme52 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Where is your 30K award taking you?

13. kyunbit
    Original Member

kyunbit Silver Member

Status Points:
    Western US-Europe Offpeak?

14. daemon14

daemon14 Gold Member

Status Points:
    From the land of the Pisco Sour (the more northern one, anyway) to the land of sunshine and movie stars, with a stopover to see the torch-bearing gift from the French. First leg on the Local Area Network carrier for 8-odd hours, second one on the recently-Alec-Baldwin-free carrier for 6-odd.

Or, Lima to L.A. via JFK on LAN and AA. Peru is in Northern South America, 30K J one-way. AA allows the stopover in JFK; purely domestic, it'd be 25K one-way, adding the leg to Lima is only 5K more. This route is just within MPM limits (6100 mile journey, I think MPM was around 6240). It's also possible to route through MIA, but I couldn't guarantee having the 777 with the nicer J seats. Will have to make do with the 762 from JFK to LA and hope that maybe maybe maybe they sub in a 763.