How about El Al Israel Airlines forums?

Discussion in 'Talk To Me' started by Scott Weinberg, Feb 26, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Scott Weinberg
    Original Member

Scott Weinberg Silver Member

Status Points:
    You haven't create new LY forums yet. Can I have a consider to create new El Al Israel Airlines forums? I haven't see it lately. Can you have a chance to do create new LY forums for me, please? Thanks All.

2. Deltalina
    Original Member

Deltalina Silver Member

Status Points:
  3. BondAir007
    Original Member

BondAir007 Gold Member

Status Points:
    In the Airline program section. There is a Other Airliners Middle East/ Africa forum. Not every airline needs their own forum, even though they have a FFP/Reward program. It has been mention there is not enough discussion about LY.

4. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    At this point, we are not considering any new forums prior to the official launch on March 1st. We'll then take a closer look at any member requests come April 1st when we will have a much better idea of the member makeup of milepoint and its growth related to such airlines as El Al. Not having a defined forum for an airline does not mean it is not respected and valuable, it just means that in our short time as a frequent flyer forum we have yet to determine its need and timing for such a forum yet. Thank you for your support and understanding and we all look forward to seeing posts related to El Al in the Other Airlines | Middle East/Africa forum. To date there have only been three posts total related to El Al so we have a ways to go before any consideration there.

Funtodoimpossible likes this.
  5. Scott Weinberg
    Original Member

Scott Weinberg Silver Member

Status Points:
    Ah, gotcha! Thanks for your efforts and I did not realize know that. They are not interested to create new LY forums. I think it will used in Middle East/African forums is more convenient. That won't be necessary to create new LY forums.