Hotels in South Africa

Discussion in 'Africa' started by Jack_Swagel, Oct 10, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. I am planning to visit South Africa on next January for 15 days. Can anyone suggest me which hotels are best there for accommodations? Also suggest me which places are most popular to see there in Africa. Thanks in advance.

uggboy and jbcarioca like this.
  2. geneoliver

geneoliver Member

Status Points:
    Best hotels in South Africa
    1. The callars-Hohenort
    2. Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa
    3. Cape Royale Luxury Hotel and Residence
    4. Arabella Western Cape Hotel and Spa
    5. African Prinda Apostles Hotel and Spa
    6. Cape Royale Luxury Hotel

3. LuizzeOliveira

LuizzeOliveira Silver Member

Status Points:
    South Africa has so many luxury hotels which provides all modern services and facilities to their guest. The Oyster Box Hotel, Pezula Resort Hotel and Spa, Hyatt Regency Johannesburg, The Table Bay At The Waterfront, Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve etc are luxury hotels in South Africa.

4. Sagegal

Sagegal Silver Member

Status Points:
    Your topic is so broad, South Africa is HUGE as I am finding out in planning my own trip for later the same year. I'm starting in Capetown for 4 days among other things we're going to try shark cage diving, Boulder beach to hang with the penguins, then heading to the wineries via the garden route with stops along the way for whale watching and a meerkat adventure en route to Johannesburg, onto Kruger for a safari back to Johannesburg only to fly out for an overnight at Victoria Falls. This itinerary involves a 1 way rental car for several days, a one way flight from Port Elizabeth to Johannesburg and a flight to Zimbabwe for the falls.

5. jonspencer

jonspencer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Protea Hotels are usually a safe bet

uggboy likes this.
  6. adamefimoff2

adamefimoff2 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Four Seasons Spa in Jo Berg is having emergency issues. Not good for a brand new spa