Hotel tonight

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by disney, Dec 28, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. disney

disney Member

Status Points:
    We are trying to get credits to pay for a room at Disneyland. If you are looking for a promo code for the app, please use bdavies11 and help us earn credits. Thanks!!

2. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points:
    disney,

Welcome to MP. You may want to tell other users more details about yourself...getting to know folks may help motivate them to use your promo code and help you earn more credits.

Sharing your travel interests (flying, hotels, destinations, etc.) can be a great way to join the MP community!

Good luck in pursuing credits.

:)

uggboy likes this.
  3. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    To be a little bit more blunt, some people here might not respond too favorably to a first and only post from someone asking people to go out of their way to benefit you when you haven't contributed anything here. Even your username suggests that you joined MP only for this project of yours to get a free Disney hotel. MP is supposed to be a community where people share information.

uggboy and rwoman like this.
  4. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    It's a classical tit for tat situation. :D

5. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points:
    Excepting the fact we do not need to use the given promo code...

uggboy likes this.
  6. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    ....that's the " tat " situation. ;)

rwoman likes this.
  7. disney

disney Member

Status Points:
    Sorry if you are insulted by my honesty and for your information it benefits you as ell as you will receive an instant $25 credit with the promo code. I only receive credit if and when someone who used my promo code actually books using the app. Was not aware that foreplay is required to post. I'm at Disneyland right now so I am not posting or haring info at the present moment.. No need for harshness though.

uggboy likes this.
  8. MX

MX Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to MP. Of course, foreplay is not required to post. But knowing the source of any info might generate some interest or trust in its content. Based on your initial message, I would not even bother learning about the promo, much less using your code.

9. disney

disney Member

Status Points:
    I can understand apprehensiveness and perhaps I should have explained the application and it's benefits to those who sign up before requesting support. I have never posted anywhere before and I guess I m unaware of the proper etiquette. Nevertheless, I suppose I felt since the sign up is mutually ended coal that members would not be offended. I found this forum while researching codes for my "project" and as a frequent traveler I thought I would join. So far I am questioning my decision as I did not get a very warm welcome.

10. estnet
    Original Member

estnet Gold Member

Status Points:
    I don't have any idea what "app" you are talking about and don't really want to know. ​
    Online communities are like any other - it helps to know a bit about the community before attempting to join in - so if you've never posted before anywhere I suggest you read through a number of posts to get a feel for what is going on, then you may get a warmer welcome.​

11. KathInJax

KathInJax Silver Member

Status Points:
    Disney, welcome to Milepoint. Most sign up bonuses for programs like Hotel Tonight are done on a conga basis. Therefore, the referral bonus is spread around to many participants. There is already an existing thread on Hotel Tonight: http://milepoint.com/forums/threads/easy-70-credit-for-hotel-tonight-app.16292/page-5

Now, if you are interested in getting hotels at Disneyland, might I suggest that you look at something instead of Hotel Tonight? This forum is devoted to collecting miles and points for the least cost. You can start looking at different hotel properties nearby and use some of the things discussed here to get enough points for your hotel.

12. disney

disney Member

Status Points:
    Evidently another member felt this was an appropriate forum as well.