Hotel Tonight (last minute deals)

Discussion in 'Deal Page | Air/Hotel' started by adrianors, Oct 29, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. adrianors

adrianors Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi all,

I am new here but there is something that I found really cool, there is an app for Android and iOS called Hotel Tonight. This app gives you last minute deals for hotels, which means, after 12PM you can get a really good deal in a fancy hotel. Example? I went to DC and the regular rate of one Hilton was 149.00, in this website they were offering the same room for 89.00 (60 dollar savings!). By the way, they say that if you get an invitation code they will give you 25 dollar credit for your first booking and give the person who invited the same 25 when the person do its first booking. If I were you guys I would try that.. looks interesting and is a good deal.
    If you guys want to use me as who reffered, here is the invite code: ASCHNEIDER49

Kalboz likes this.
  2. adrianors

adrianors Silver Member

Status Points:
    As well as any other username that will give $25 credit.. Can you at least add something to the post instead of just trying to get benefits? Thats not the way the Forum works here.

Kalboz likes this.
  3. Mrlasssen

Mrlasssen Silver Member

Status Points:
    What has been others experience with this site in terms of savings. In checking a few cities I found the savings were not as great as touted by others? Could be I was looking at advanced rates, but really would like to hear from others.

Kalboz likes this.
  4. adrianors

adrianors Silver Member

Status Points:
    I would say that it depends what kind of hotel you are looking for and where you book them.. but in general I would say you save around 100 bucks in a fancy hotel, if not more.. but of course it varies from hotel to hotel and city too.. I personally stay always with Hilton or Marriott and book through their websites but I do that because I like to keep the status with the chain and get the perks..

Kalboz likes this.