Hotel Review: Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Sep 13, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

This was the worst hotel stay that I have ever heard. From check-in to check-out I was unimpressed by the hotel staff. The checkout though, that was really something… Two weekends ago I went on a mileage run. My mileage run took place during Labor Day weekend and my itinerary looked a little something like this… IAD-LAX-DFW-BWI-DFW-SFO-DFW-DCA. I had a long layover at night in Baltimore, MD, which is sort of close to home but not really, so I decided to use my free night certificate that I earned this summer from a promotion and get some sleep before my trip to San Francisco, CA. I made a reservation at the Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites, what a mistake that was… The hotel itself is beautiful. It’s big and it was just remodeled. However, the hotel failed to give us a wake-up call, the alarm clock was off by 15 minutes and the overnight staff was beyond unprofessional. The front desk agent was outside having a smoke when we were trying to checkout. And when she finally came back inside she didn’t have her uniform on… I later saw her outside having another smoke with another [...] The post Hotel Review: Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites appeared first on Fly2Travel.

Continue reading...