Hotel Review: Best Western Key Ambassador Inn Key West, FL

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Jul 14, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    This weekend I attended a wedding in Key West, FL. It was my first time visiting there, and when I first went to book the hotel, the prices were pretty steep for the simplest of hotels! I ended up going with the Best Western Key Ambassador Inn. It had pretty good ratings on Trip Advisor and I’ve always found Best Westerns to be a pretty safe bet. The hotel is located very close to the airport, in fact, from the side where I stayed on you see the planes right before they touch down on the runway across the street. At night time, this wasn’t really an issue given that there isn’t really a whole lot of traffic there at that time. My room had screened in balcony with a great view from a of the pool, tiki bar, and the beach across the road. It was a pretty nice view, but someone else who was also there for the wedding had a room on the first floor, which did not have any view at all and no porch. The greatest complaint here was that two other people from the wedding complained that there were a good amount of cockroaches [...] The post Hotel Review: Best Western Key Ambassador Inn Key West, FL appeared first on Fly2Travel.

Continue reading...