Hotel Review: AC Hotel Miami Beach

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Sep 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    Perfectly located on 29th Street and Collins Avenue in Miami Beach, Florida, the AC Hotel Miami Beach is a luxurious boutique hotel that offers stunning views of the Atlantic ocean and is within walking distance of the famous Lincoln Road mall. Don’t feel like walking? An Uber ride is usually under $5 each-way. Winglet Rating: 8/10 The Room. My room was a king ocean view with a balcony. However, I was in the corner room which meant I also had a city view. The room itself was gorgeous. It was upscale and properly setup. The bed was firm, but comfortable. Waking up and seeing the ocean every morning was delightful. It was an instant energizer. Who needs coffee when you have such a great view? There is nothing better than having a nice glass of wine on the balcony while enjoying the great view. Be warned, mosquitos are a pest all over South Florida. Go buy some Off! spray. The downside of the room? The lowest the a/c can be set to is 67 degrees. The room got quite warm during the day and even sometimes during the night. The Pool. The pool is heated, or at least quite warm, which is [...]
    The post Hotel Review: AC Hotel Miami Beach appeared first on The Winglet.

The post Hotel Review: AC Hotel Miami Beach appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...