Hotel Results and Did You Win?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 5, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    There was a lot more interest in the Hilton Gold status than I would have imagined! I appreciate all of you who entered and mentioned your favorite hotels. One of the reasons I enjoy doing giveaways is for this reason – I learn quite a bit from everyone! There are some hotels on the list that I might never have even thought of and now you put them on my mind, thank you! Favorite Hotel Results Given the large amount of answers and different hotels, I thought it would be interesting to see what the results all ended as far as what hotels were the favorites. There were quite a few hotels from smaller brands, which I liked as I was introduced to some new places and some great views from them! Here is a breakdown: Favorite Hotel - The Park Hyatt Tokyo (10) Favorite Brand - Park Hyatt (20) Favorite Locations - Hawaii and California (22) Favorite Hotel Chain - Hyatt (53) Winner of the Giveaway Of course, the real winner people... The post Hotel Results and Did You Win? appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...