Hotel New otani hakatta

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by Aditya Vyas, Jul 26, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Aditya Vyas
    Original Member

Aditya Vyas Silver Member

Status Points:
    Please enjoy the picture. This is mix of Japanese/western hospitality with bell boy/girl ready with cart to take you luggage as soon as you arrive. Very spacious lobby with shops, florist restaurants. Basement has more restaurants, drinking places, banquet hall. Easy location to subway, 7- eleven. Room was nice , clean big by Japanese standards. I paid $150/night. Includes 800 yen discount to breakfast which cost ¥2900 which is pricy for me but standard in asia. Room a electric massage chair which i didn't use. TV programs are all japanese with bbc( also jon maybe i wasn't able to figure out how watch in english like other hotels). You can pay ¥1000 for 24 tv which includes adult movies + other english channels ( i didn't use this).

Attached Files:

iolaire, socalgecko and uggboy like this.
  2. socalgecko

socalgecko Silver Member

Status Points:
    Cute hotel! I normally stay at the Hyatt in Canal City but this looks like a nice alternative.

3. Aditya Vyas
    Original Member

Aditya Vyas Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yeah its next to subway as well and resonable price. As mentioned you can get United/ana or aa miles