Hotel Makes Best Do-Not-Disturb Sign Ever for Duke

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 2, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I don’t know how the other teams in the Final Four feel about this, but the Duke Men’s Basketball Team is sleeping comfortably knowing the Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre* they’re staying at has their backs. The official account of the team posted this tweet earlier this morning: Greatest do not disturb sign of all-time? Greatest do not disturb sign of all-time. pic.twitter.com/z6c3b0rG2x — Duke Basketball (@dukeblueplanet) April 2, 2015 It may be premature to call the Blue Devils champions of anything — they didn’t even win their conference tournament — but it’s a nice gesture for sure. *How do I know it’s the Sheraton? I did my homework, folks. First, I watched a video of the team bus arriving at the hotel. Based on the buildings in the background, I used Google Maps to triangulate the hotel. Then I called the hotel to see if they were selling the Do Not Disturb tags and while the front desk clerk wasn’t sure about that, she did confirm that Duke has a whole merchandise booth set up in the lobby. You can call me Detective Fly&Dine from now on. Photo via @dukeblueplanet on Twitter The post Hotel Makes Best Do-Not-Disturb Sign Ever for Duke appeared first on Fly&Dine.

Continue reading...