Hotel Hustle: Where is that on the map!?!

Discussion in 'Wandering Aramean Travel Tools' started by Wandering Aramean, Mar 20, 2017.  |  Print Topic

1. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    One of the most frequent requests for my Hotel Hustle tool has been the ability to easily find where a hotel in the list results is on the map. It seems like that should have been an easy feature to implement but, for whatever reason, I struggled with it and never quite figured it out right. Fortunately a combination of jetlag and frustration with other things forced my hand and I was able to make it work.

Just put the finishing touches on a nice new feature for @HotelHustle. Notice anything different?? pic.twitter.com/iRfByxre7H

— Seth Miller (@WandrMe) March 19, 2017

When looking at the search results screen simply hover your mouse over the small icon next to the hotel name.

[​IMG]
    Hover your mouse over the small icon (noted by the arrow) and watch the map update to identify the location

The location of the hotel will change from its matching icon to a giant blue pin on the map. Yeah, not so subtle at all. But that’s the point.

The post Hotel Hustle: Where is that on the map!?! appeared first on Wandering Aramean.

Continue reading...

365RoadWarrior and Dublin_rfk like this.
  2. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
    It looks helpful. Especially when juggling the different scales from all the chains it can be really fun.