Hotel Email Addresses?

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by Steven Schwartz, Sep 20, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Steven Schwartz
    Original Member

Steven Schwartz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hi all-

Need to redeem a travel package for the miles and looking to use the hotel part in Lisbon next June. When I go online, neither of the two Lisbon hotels show availability. I assumed it was simply not online yet but chatted online with a Marriott rep who said both were sold out for my dates. I don't believe it. I searched for every day in June and neither hotel ever showed up as available.

I would like to email them directly - the AC is my first choice - but I see nowhere on the Marriott site where email addresses are available. Anyone have any ideas of how to get them?

Many thanks!

uggboy and Kalboz like this.
  2. Jett Rink
    Original Member

Jett Rink Silver Member

Status Points:
    Kalboz and uggboy like this.
  3. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    A nice lady at the Renaissance Hotel Bangkok's Club Lounge got me the following email address for the Marriott Lisbon GM: Marc.Cosyns@marriotthotels.com or Marc.Cosyns@marriott.com

Drop him a note to see if he can help you figure out who is the GM for the AC Lisbon and the email address as the above-mentioned lady at the Renaissance could not find that info and was not even familiar with their AC brand.

4. Steven Schwartz
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Once again, Kalboz to the rescue. Many thanks. Just sent the email and we'll see what comes back.

On a side note, I've read that the Marriott location is not the best but the AC is right where it should be. We'll see what happens.

Thanks again,

Kalboz and Jett Rink like this.
  5. Jett Rink
    Original Member

Jett Rink Silver Member

Status Points:
    Please edit your post to disguise the email addresses. Thanks. :)

Kalboz and SC Flier like this.
  6. Steven Schwartz
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Oh well...

Dear Mr. Schwartz,

thank you for your query.
    Unfortunately, due to an event in our hotel, we do not have availability in the period 9-30th June, 2013.
    We thank you for your interest in our hotel and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you at the Lisbon Marriott Hotel.

Best regards,

Cátia Lobato| Executive Assistant | Executive Dpt. | Lisbon Marriott Hotel |

Kalboz likes this.
  7. NJUPINTHEAIR
    Original Member

NJUPINTHEAIR Silver Member

Status Points:
    Starwood's property there might have better availability. If the event at the hotel is a international conference you may have difficulty, though.

Kalboz likes this.
  8. NJUPINTHEAIR
    Original Member

Status Points:

There is no need to do this as this is a public e-mail adress for the GM, often posted by them on Tripadvisor and in addition, as you can see, formed in a set way from the name of the GM -- no wizardry or technical secret tricks there.

Kalboz and VeryGoodPoints like this.
  9. Steven Schwartz
    Original Member

Status Points:
    An alternative is to do Lisbon first and finish up in the Algarve. Really want to move those Marriott points to Alaska Air as I prepare for a NYC to Australia awards flights in 2014 tho it was really more convenient to finish in Lisbon and fly home.

As things are right now, I'll hold off on doing anything. Probably should have gone to the Amalfi coast anyway! :D

Kalboz likes this.
  10. NJUPINTHEAIR
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Steven -- A new Autograph Collection hotel will be joining Marriott Rewards and it is named the Fontecruz -- See below, the translation from the Portuguese: ------------------------------------------------------------- Fontecruz Lisbon is the first hotel in Portugal to integrate the Marriott Autograph Collection Presstur 09/21/2012 (13h46) The Fontecruz Lisbon, in Avenida da Liberdade, which presents itself as a "reference style, sophistication and exclusivity," is the first hotel in Portugal to join the Autograph Collection hotel group Marriott, a selection of independent luxury hotels. This unit of the Spanish hotel chain Hesperia Hoteles joins the collection this year, says a statement from Marriott International, the hotel that stands on its historical charisma and sophistication, as well as 72 rooms and suites offering. The Autograph Collection allows hotels to integrate collection maintain their independence and identity gaining access to channels of marketing and sales for Marriott International, specifies the same note.....

Kalboz likes this.
  11. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    The AC is definately in a better location ... the Marriott porperty is located north of the Pombal Park on Ave. dos Combatentes while the new AC is between downtown and the park placing you closer to all activities listed in the previous thread.

... but the trick here is to find any info on the place. Even the lady who got me the email address asked me if I meant RC and I had to repeat that I meant the Autograph Collection by Marriott rather than Ritz Carlton. I am at the JW Marriott Bangkok right now, let 's see if their lounge staff have any info on this AC property. :)

12. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Khun Panu, Chief Concierge at the JW Marriott Bangkok, called Lisbon to get the following information: email of GM, AC Hotel Lisbon is direc.aclisboa@AC-hotel.com and the telephone number is 351-21-005-0930 ... hope you get a better response with this property.

13. rockyrock

rockyrock Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm trying to track down an email addy for the manager at the Coronado Island Marriott Resort. With a little digging I used to be able to track them down but it is getting harder...Any ideas?

Thanks

Kalboz likes this.
  14. nacho

nacho Silver Member

Status Points:
    Are you MR Plat? Then you might be able to exercise the ultimate reservation guarantee. IF not and it means a lot to you to stay there, then try the Plat challenge.

Kalboz likes this.