Hotel Elite Status Perks I’d Like To See Added

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 13, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    There are pros and cons to each hotel loyalty program, and there's not going to be one program that gives you the best of all worlds. That's probably also why we're not all loyal to the same hotel program (which is a good thing). My personal favorites are Hyatt Gold Passport and Starwood Preferred Guest, though there's no doubt that there are plenty of reasons to like other hotel elite status levels as well. While perhaps totally random, I figured I'd compile a list of some hotel elite status perks I'd like to see across various hotel chains. In many cases the perks could apply to more than one chain, so don't take this as the conclusive list of everything I'd want to see at any given hotel chain. For that matter, these perks aren't all necessarily specific to elite status, but some are just general changes I'd like to see at programs. The post Hotel Elite Status Perks I’d Like To See Added appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesAlternatives To Being Loyal To Hilton HHonors?Using Your Hotel Elite Status For Others?Review: St. Regis New York

Continue reading...