Hotel Booking Site That Quotes in Euros?

Discussion in 'Mileage Runs/Travel Hacking' started by LarryInNYC, May 24, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. LarryInNYC

LarryInNYC Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm looking to book a Park Inn stay in Italy to take advantage of the current CC promotion.

I'd like to use the Best Rate Guarantee to get the price (which went up substantially while I was twiddling my thumbs) down a bit. I can find a lower rate at Orbitz than the Radisson site shows. Unfortunately, the Radisson site charges for this hotel in Euros and Orbitz uses USD. I know that using a different currency, even when there's a substantial difference in price, is grounds for not qualifying for the BRG.

Does anyone know a European hotel booking site that will quote and bill this hotel in Euros? Even better would be a consolidator site that searches a bunch of European sites.

perryplatypus likes this.
  2. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
  3. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
  4. LarryInNYC

LarryInNYC Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thank you, that connects me to some sites that have a substantially better rate.

5. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    I am a big fan of www.venere.com. I believe it is part of the Expedia/Hotels.com family.

fyfedog likes this.
  6. fyfedog

fyfedog Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks, I posted in another forum with this question before I just found this. Just submitted a claim that should lower my stay in Riga to 50$ a night.