Hot CruiseLine Deals

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by euromannn, Apr 7, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. euromannn
    Original Member

euromannn Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thought I'd start a thread on hot cruise line deals that occur when cruise ships are repositioned
    to new locations or seasonal specials.

Travelocity shows a few current cruise line good deals now for spring time:
    1. 14 - Night Transatlantic - Colon to Palma de Mallorca - $337 Departs April 24
    2. 1 - Night Pacific Coast - Vancouver to Seattle - $29 Departs May 12
    3. 13 Night San Juan, Puerto Rico to Malaga Spain - $449 Departs May 1

Also this is a potential way for the Capital One 100,000 point Credit Card promotion to use points on travel.

Many more deals of boats being repositioned throughout the year. A few of these posted below are specials that occur when the boats are transfered from Caribbean to Europe or in November from Europe back to USA. Many ports of call and destinations.

Below is the link:
    http://travel.travelocity.com/ecrui...ageName=CRZ_Z3102&sortOrder=BY_RATE_PER_NIGHT

2. Blue Skye
    Original Member

Blue Skye Silver Member

Status Points:
    Nice. It would be helpful if the cruiseline offering the deals could be shown too. TIA

3. deant
    Original Member

deant Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    For best overall cruise prices, I will normally use one of three sites.

First one is www.cruisequick.com . They do everything over the net. No phone calls. It works out great and they are very responsive. Don't have to find a time that the agent and I are both available and no telephone tag. Key is for you to know what you are looking for. As with most online agencies they do not book all cruise lines.

Second site is www.cruisecompete.com . You put in the cruise that you are looking for and various agencies will provide quotes. Pick the best one.

The last site is www.vacationstogo.com . They often have specials that no other agency will have.

Hope this helps everyone.

euromannn, Tim O'Brien and Rlpro like this.
  4. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    euromannn, Tim O'Brien and Rlpro like this.
  5. euromannn
    Original Member

euromannn Gold Member

Status Points:
    hanks, I'm new to the cruises. I met someone the other day that seeks repositioned cruises(best deals).

So just trying to get the momentum humming where people find great deals.

6. Mapsmith
    Original Member

Mapsmith Gold Member

Status Points:
    Although the Cruise Critic Boards do seem to have a lot of clueless people. Particularly ones that simply do not understand the use of "Search". Many, Many, Many questions about what is acceptable dress, how to sneak on booze, "why can't I take an Iron?" etc.

But can be an enjoyable read.

And you can usually find some really good deals listed.