Homeless Man Memorized Credit Card Digits to Travel the U.S. (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by sobore, Oct 25, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
  2. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just WOW... Just WOW!!!

3. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    I don't want to watch a videos, but back in the days of phone cards it was a concern that someone would watch you type in the code and then go onto use your phone card.

Also my wife has no problem memorizing our two 16+ digit library numbers and her personal credit card numbers. I'm lucky if I can remember my work phone number...

4. boondr

boondr Gold Member

Status Points:
    Remembering numbers comes easy to me as we'll, don't know why but I have all of my credit cards remembered (I do it when I get them). Even though I use Award Wallet I have most of my FF and Loyalty numbers memorized along with a bunch of my wife's. On the other side of that my math is good but not nearly as good as my memory.

kyunbit and iolaire like this.
  5. servo

servo Silver Member

Status Points:
    I used to have my MNBA Chicago Cubs card number memorized, because I had the same, and only credit card for 3-4 years. That was also before the requirement of the 3 digit code on the back for online purchases. I do have my AAdvantage number memorized now, but it's short. Most everything else, I need help with these days. Awardwallet has come in mighty handy in my mid-30's. :)

6. kyunbit
    Original Member

kyunbit Silver Member

Status Points:
    I think a lot of people can memorize a few string of characters. No big deal! I do it by associating a 4 character string to some word I already know