Holiday Inn Mount Prospect IL (NW burb of Chicago)

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by Sweet Willie, Sep 14, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    I put up a client in HI Mount Prospect.

As soon as we walked into the lobby, we could smell that 'new car smell' due to the property being recently refurbished. Room as not luxurious but certainly very clean & comfortable.

Attached to the property is a Bar Louie www.barlouieamerica.com which was very convenient for our dinner last night as Bar Louie has $1 burgers on Tuesdays (5pm until close).

Hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to/from O'hare ORD but does not offer the shuttle to the nearby Metrarail station (which is rail transportation into the Loop of Chicago):confused: OK, just for clarificaion, today my client was able to get the shuttle bus to pick him up from the Mt Prospect Metrarail station, so I would guess that the hotel will drop off as well. Good News!

Holiday Inn Mount Prospect
    200 E Rand Rd
    Mt Prospect IL
    847-392-0213

sobore and uggboy like this.
  2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    1 $ Burgers sounds great, any good?:)
    Hope they install a shuttle to the Metrarail station soon? Hope you brought that up with them!;)

3. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    [​IMG]

4. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    My client actually was able to get take the hotel shuttle bus from the Mt Prospect metrarail stop, so good news there.

$1 burgers were good, could have been great but local food service laws require cooking of the burger to medium/well. I'm a MedRare burger guy. But hey, for $1 they were good enough.

uggboy likes this.
  5. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Glad to hear about the positive outcome of your client and the shuttle bus to the metrarail stop.

Indeed, can we say no to this offering of 1$ burgers who taste good? For this price, getting a good enough taste experience // value curve is simply irresistible!

Thanks again for the infos, happy travels!:)