Holiday Inn Kensington Forum London unveils Business Lounge

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by uggboy, Sep 22, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Holiday Inn Kensington Forum London unveils Business Lounge:)

The Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum has invested £4 million on new business facilities, including a paid-for lounge serving breakfast, lunch and canapés, and an executive boardroom and fitness centre.

The Business Lounge opens next month, costs £39 per person (or £49 including an upgrade to an Executive Bedroom package), and according to the group is the first of its kind by Holiday Inn in the UK.

Facilities include free wifi internet access, continental breakfast, lunch platters and canapés, as well as well as beers and wines served between 7pm and 10pm. In addition a new business centre features newspapers and magazines, LCD TVs, telephone, scanner, photocopier and binding facilities.

http://www.businesstraveller.com/news/holiday-inn-kensington-forum-unveils-business-l

Travelsavant, rwoman and sobore like this.
  2. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points:
    I really like this property - great location and proximity to various parts of London! :)

uggboy likes this.
  3. TRAVELSIG
    Original Member

TRAVELSIG Gold Member

Status Points:
    Interesting concept- 39 GBP sounds a bit steep however.

uggboy likes this.
  4. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Indeed, excellent location, a good property!:)

5. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    I guess with all the investment done, they try to recoup the money spend and make some profit from it!
    They would not offer it, when there wouldn't be any demand for this price paid.
    The £49 offer sounds better, upgraded room, business package and lounge access! Not too bad after all!:)

rwoman and TRAVELSIG like this.
  6. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points:
    If they discount or make it free for PC Plat, I'd be happy.

uggboy likes this.
  7. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    This would be a great call indeed! We will see what they offer when time progresses!:)

rwoman likes this.
  8. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points:
    Another plug for this property...they've always been great about late check out. Also, when I had a night manager be rather rude over having sheets changed, they day manager was very helpful. A friend and I booked a twin room...arriving around 10pm, we found one of the bed's sheets were stained and there was hair (unspecified type) when she pulled back the top comforter..GROSS. The manager seemed insulted when he knocked, handed me the new sheets, and I asked if it was my responsibility to change them...not cool.

uggboy likes this.