HNL to LAX food on F

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by TRYING2BPLAT, Dec 12, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. TRYING2BPLAT

TRYING2BPLAT Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone know what food AA.serve for lunch from HNL to LAX? Just curious if I need to buy before boarding.

2. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    In what cabin? No food in Y, if you're in F, you'll get a fairly substantial meal.

3. TRYING2BPLAT

Status Points:
    First class, I know I will get food but got some food allergy so just curious if anyone would know what it would be?

4. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    No one will know the exact menu on your flight. They typically serve a mix of chicken dishes, pasta dishes, beef dishes with steamed veggies. Bread rolls. Ice cream sundae for dessert with your choice of topping. They've been putting out new menu items lately though. You won't know exactly what will be served till you're on board though. If you have allergies, best to bring something to eat as a back up, just in case.

wrxmom likes this.
  5. TRYING2BPLAT

Status Points:
    just for closure, AA served Salmon and Lasagna but since we were second to the last row on an even number flight they ran out of Lasagna. had to settle for salad, hawaiian roll and sundae, allergic to salmon, bomber!!! but the sundae was so delicious that it suppressed my hunger like a diet pill.