Hilton Stays May Earn Triple US Airways Dividend Miles

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by Horse, Jan 9, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Horse
    Original Member

Horse Gold Member

Status Points:
    Take off on your next reward flight faster with Hilton HHonors™ and US Airways. Sign up for this offer to earn triple Dividend Miles when you book and complete a stay by March 31, 2012 at participating hotels and resorts within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio.* Be sure to select US Airways as your preferred Double Dip® Points & Miles™ Partner in your HHonors profile to qualify for this offer. Earn triple the rewards and get to experiences worth sharing faster than ever.

Link to register

Participating hotels

TAHKUCT and particlemn like this.
  2. TAHKUCT
    Original Member

TAHKUCT Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for sharing.

Horse likes this.
  3. NorthAmericanMarmo

NorthAmericanMarmo Active Member

Status Points:
    Thanks. Not a huge list of properties participating, but I'm sure I'll hit at least one by the end of March.

4. MDDCFlyer

MDDCFlyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Indeed, the list of participating hotels is very limited. Non of the hotels for my upcoming stays is on the list. Guess crediting to BD continue to be the best deal in town while BD is still alive.

5. Explore
    Original Member

Explore Silver Member

Status Points:
    I like crediting to VS, where the 1,000 miles credit can be converted back to 2,000 HH points in increments of around 10K VS miles (or, of course, used for air awards). I am currently crediting to US where the hotel is participating in the promo.