Hilton Singer Island Beachfront, FL. review thread

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by TXHolmes, Jan 7, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. TXHolmes

TXHolmes Active Member

Status Points:
    I noticed in a few threads people asking about the creation of "living review threads", so here is my first contribution :)

So I stayed at the Hilton Singer Island Beachfront this week for business , 3 nights Jan2012. Upon my late checkin the front desk recognized my diamond status and noted my upgrade to the 8th (top) floor in a room almost facing the beach... most of the rooms face north or south, with the beach being directly to the west, so I had an oblique ocean view and a sliding patio door opening onto a small balcony. The Hotel is pretty standard Hilton fare, the room comfortable, recent decor, clean and comfortable. I was provided with the internet access code for complementary access. There was no mention of an executive lounge, and no mention of happy hour, but breakfast was complementary of course because of "my way" options, and was a full breakfast in the main hotel restaurant. Beach access is right out of the hotel, and the hotel has lounge chairs and umbrellas available for guest use.

Road construction in the area made getting into the hotel a bit more cumbersome than it could be, but overall I had no complaints, this was a very solid hotel upholding the Hilton standard in every way.