Hilton Seattle – Very unsanitary stay & HORRIBLE customer service

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Dec 5, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    I stayed at the Hilton Seattle for two nights between November 14 and November 16th. The purpose of my trip was to celebrate my birthday with some friends who were also traveling to Seattle, WA. I checked in very late on Friday, November 14, so I decided to just go to bed after dinner. The next morning, on the 15th, my significant other and I went to the executive floor (more details on my review this weekend) for breakfast. After breakfast, one of us took a bath. After about an hour, when we were getting ready I smelled a foul odor coming from the bathroom. It honestly smelled like feces. At first, I thought he let out toxic gas… but then I looked at the bathtub (it was gargling something up, not down the drain) and it looked as if the bathtub backed up and something foul and unsanitary came out of the drain. Tub after something came out of the tub I asked to be moved to a different room and I was given two options: 1) move to a double bed room or 2) go to a room with no view. In reality I had three options, I [...]
    The post Hilton Seattle – Very unsanitary stay & HORRIBLE customer service appeared first on The Winglet.

The post Hilton Seattle – Very unsanitary stay & HORRIBLE customer service appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...