Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by SteveCMI, Feb 14, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. SteveCMI

SteveCMI Active Member

Status Points:
    Anyone have any recent experiences at this property? I going this Friday for a five night stay in conjunciton with a conference and have a 2 bedroom delux villa confirmed.

2. SteveCMI

SteveCMI Active Member

Status Points:
    Just a footnote, in case someone views that also wants info on this location, I found that there is an Enterprise rental location on site. I was going to rent a car at the airport for the weekend then return until I saw an Enterprise promo for $9.99 weekend rates. Two day rental is $23.42 AI. I can take the shuttle from the airport for $16 each way and rent the car at the hotel and be well ahead of the $30+/day airport location rate plus additional RT shuttle.

3. gemac
    Original Member

gemac Silver Member

Status Points:
    Won't Enterprise Come and Pick You Up at the airport? I thought that was their motto.

4. SteveCMI

SteveCMI Active Member

Status Points:
    Nope, not when they have an airport location. They also have disclaimers in their T&Cs as to the extent of the service area offered for their free pickup service.

5. A very nice property, I think you will be pleased with Villa. Service was attentive and friendly.

gemac likes this.
  6. SteveCMI

SteveCMI Active Member

Status Points:
    Update - I arrived Friday night and was transported to the villas area by shuttle. Villas are about 1/2 block from the main hotel complex in a secure area, directly behind the Hilton Village strip shopping and dining center. Villas are huge and very well appointed with the typical southwest style. Two bedrooms, one with doubles other with King. Both with own bathroom, double sinks and granite counters. King side has large walk-in shower, double side full tub. Full kitchen including full size frig, dishwasher, full size oven and microwave, with typical condo basic accessories, dinnerware and stuff. Flatscreen in both bedrooms and common area. Common area has fireplace, flat screen above, with Bose stereo/dvd combo. Also has passthrough bar from kitchen to common area. Large round table with seating for four in common area. Common area is ~ 48' across. Closet off kitchen area has stacked washer/dryer combo. I'm not looking forward to checking out tomorrow.