Hilton Resort Escapes promotion free night certificate after 5 night stay Dec 1-April 30, 2012

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by RicGarrido, Dec 4, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. RicGarrido
    Original Member

RicGarrido Silver Member

Status Points:
    Looks like HHonors Representative did not cross post this offer from FlyerTalk to MilePoint.

This looks like a good bonus for someone planning to take a resort vacation with Hilton anyway. And this might be incentive for checking out a Hilton Resort for an extended five night stay to earn a free night certificate.

Now I need a list of the cheap Hilton resort options.

2. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    Not a bad promo. Rare that I stay 5 consecutive nights at one property. More like 5 nights at alternating properties. :)

(Posted from my milePoint enabled iPhone)

Tenmoc, cvsara and uggboy like this.
  3. cvsara
    Original Member

cvsara Gold Member

Status Points:
    Four nights, maybe, but that's a stretch for business travel. In on a Monday, (If I have to) but I want out of there, where ever there is, on Friday.

MaryDarling and uggboy like this.
  4. Acker

Acker Silver Member

Status Points:
    I called HH and was told yes, reward stays of 5 nights or more qualify for the free night certificate. This promo plus the 30% rebate on Points & $ is timed nicely for me.

5. RestlessLocationSyndrome
    Original Member

RestlessLocationSyndrome Silver Member

Status Points:
    Rec'd the email also but not sure this makes a whole lot of sense unless you were already planning a long trip and staying at one location. Even with some of the cheapest options, it's still going to run close to $400 for 5 nights... and what about resort fees?

6. dmc730

dmc730 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am usually saving my points to stay at resorts. Most of my stays are for work and involve some form of Hampton or Garden Inn. I do not see this as a value promo and will probably be seeing the folks at Marriott during Q1.

7. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    Rats, I just stayed exactly 5 nights at Hilton Waikoloa Village® December 3-8, and the free award night is not retroactive! Does anyone know when the promo was posted? The first posting here appears to have been on Dec 4...

8. MaryDarling

MaryDarling Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm going to be at the Hilton Waikoloa Village on a timeshare deal in February. I'm getting a hugely discounted rate but am still paying something for the room, so it will be interesting to see if I can qualify for this deal. I picked up two free-night certificates this fall and a third would be perfect for a long weekend in Manhattan!

9. SC Flier
    Original Member

SC Flier Gold Member

Status Points: