Hilton Paris Arc de Triomphe

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by cgriffiths, Jul 29, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. cgriffiths

cgriffiths Active Member

Status Points:
    I'm very frustrated that I tried to book a stay for next year using points, and much to my surprise, this hotel no longer accepts stays using Hilton Honors points. I have stayed there on many occasions using points and it's very sad that this is happening. The only other Hilton property I found in the downtown Paris area only shows premium rooms available and this is for June 2013 and I'm a Hilton Diamond member! I haven't hear of any other Hilton properties that don't allow reward stays.

marcwint55 likes this.
  2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Seems it has been reported on TOBB that the Hilton ADT will leave the Hilton family soon.

|| SEE HERE ||

marcwint55 likes this.
  3. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    You are not missing much. The hotel is very mediocre at best and the service is quite lacking.

uggboy and thegrailer like this.
  4. myskyconnections

myskyconnections Active Member

Status Points:
    best to look for a great alternative - i am sure the city has some very nice and new places to stay :)

marcwint55 and uggboy like this.
  5. thegrailer
    Original Member

thegrailer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I was going to say something similar. Empty hotel in the middle of January and I was given a crappy room as a Diamond. If you want higher end, Park Hyatt Vendome

marcwint55 and uggboy like this.