Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt, or Starwood? Which one do YOU prefer?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Dec 9, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt, or Starwood? Which one do YOU prefer? I am considering moving away from the Hilton HHonors to another hotel program, I just don’t know which one. Therefore, I am asking for you amazing, awesome, and intelligent people for feedback. I am also weighing the benefit of ditching hotel loyalty programs all together but first I want to explore my options. So, from YOUR perspective (not from what I may desire) which of the four main brands do you prefer? You can either vote in the poll below or make a comment. Hotel Loyalty Program Which hotel loyalty program do YOU prefer? Hilton HHonors Marriott Rewards Hyatt Gold Passport Starwood Preferred Guest Other Vote View Results Total Answers 0 Total Votes 0
    The post Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt, or Starwood? Which one do YOU prefer? appeared first on The Winglet.

The post Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt, or Starwood? Which one do YOU prefer? appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...