Hilton London Green Park Review

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by VeryGoodPoints, Sep 21, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. VeryGoodPoints

VeryGoodPoints Silver Member

I had the chance to stay at the Hilton London Green Park for 2 nights after 9 nights at the Hilton London Hyde Park. While I didn't like the Hyde Park location, and wouldn't choose it again, I really liked the Hilton London Green Park.

It's location is very convenient - about 3 short blocks to the Green Park Tube Station and allows easy access to all areas of the city.

The hotel was refurbished, so the interior is very nice and in good condition. The room sizes vary greatly, but that's typical in London. I was very lucky and got a nice size room.

The staff is friendly and helpful. The bar was surprisingly busy and had a good atmosphere. And the restaurant was good too.

I would stay here again!

A full review and pictures is here: http://boardingarea.com/blogs/veryg...en-park-vs-hilton-london-hyde-park-night-day/ it also includes some final tidbits on the Hilton London Hyde Park.
    8MiHi likes this.
  2. 8MiHi

8MiHi Silver Member

I like the Hilton Hyde Park, but 9 nights would test that friendship. Your description of the Green Park property makes me want to check it out.
    VeryGoodPoints likes this.