Hilton Lands At Munich Airport; Rebrands Kempinski Munich Airport Hotel

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by uggboy, Feb 28, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hilton Lands At Munich Airport; Rebrands Kempinski Munich Airport Hotel

gregm, HiIslands, legalalien and 3 others like this.
  2. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've previously stayed at the Kempinski Munich Airport Hotel and can highly recommend this property. The location is perfect if you're ever stuck overnight in MUC and need a hotel close by. You can walk to and from the airport and airport shops (there are many good ones outside of the security area), and there's also a handful of restaurants within a mall that the hotel is situated in. It will be interesting to see what improvements the Hilton chain will do to this property - as I didn't think that it needed any! :)

3. Jimgotkp
    Original Member

Jimgotkp Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hilton now has some fantastic airport hotels at Frankfurt and Munich. :)

othermike27, HiIslands and uggboy like this.
  4. Seacarl
    Original Member

Seacarl Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is a bit of a game changer at MUC, since not only is this the only property that you can walk to from MUC, but most of the other hotels only have shuttles every 30 minutes, and charge for the shuttles, and don't have convenient access to town. It has always had fairly high rates.

uggboy likes this.
  5. HiIslands
    Original Member

HiIslands Silver Member

Status Points:
    This is a beautiful hotel. I am excited to see what Hilton will do with it, based on the quality of their operations at FRA.

I hope they don't change Restaurant Charles Lindberg, however. It's truly extraordinary in its culinary standards.

uggboy likes this.