Hilton hotel email contacts other than sales

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by thegrailer, Jun 23, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. thegrailer
    Original Member

thegrailer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've been trying to find email contacts to someone other than in the sales department for a few Hiltons. Is there a list or a webpage that I haven't found? Maybe some sort of sticky that could be updated as info flows in?

Specifically, I am looking for Hilton IST and Hilton PRG [not old town]. Emails to the address provided on the website have gone unanswered.

Cheers -

2. NYBanker
    Original Member

NYBanker Gold Member

Status Points:
    Have you considered calling the hotels? Any reason not to?

3. thegrailer
    Original Member

thegrailer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thought I'd try here first
    And some things, eg concierge assistance with tickets, I'd like to have some sort of documentation.

4. NYBanker
    Original Member

NYBanker Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hmm...if you don't get anything here, perhaps call (or Skype) the hotel and ask for email addresses that work.

I've had no problem making telephone arrangements the concierges and having them email or fax a confirmation of what we set up over the phone.

One thing to be aware of ... If they give you a concierge's personal work account (Joe@Hilton.com) versus a desk account (IST-concierge@Hilton.com), make sure you stay on top of them for follow up and aren't working on things at the last minute via those personal accounts. More than once I've had things "slip through the cracks" because the emails we re going to a Joe@Hilton type account, and Joe was off for three days and no one checks his email. In the last year, I've had this happen at the St regis in puerto Rico and the ritz at hmb. Neither cool situations.